- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) v3.0 has been disabled in the backend to avoid POODLE attack
- The backend has been made to use a specific SSL protocol version
- The issue happens for SOAP/Webservices as well as for URLs used by the Security Profiles/Configuration for mobile application user authentication.
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2 / SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 / SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Sidecar
- All supported Operating Systems (Windows/Linux)
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
tls 1.0 1.1 1.2 3.0 , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.