- Migrating from SQL Anywhere 7 to 16 leads to low virtual memory
- Limiting cache with -ch and -ca switches did not help
- Assertion error 101405: Invalid access to a NULL image
- When the low virtual memory situation is hit, the server crashes and must be restarted
- Sybase SQL Anywhere 7.x
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.x
- Windows Server 2008 R2
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0
Sybase, SQLA, low virtual memory, ASE, UseCursor, scrollable cursors , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.