- You have recently enabled line item management for a particular GL account.
- You notice afterwards that some line items are missing in the BSIS table for the account.
- You also notice differences between the account balances in FAGLB03/FS10n and the sum of line items when you drill down or view the items in FBL3n
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RFSEPA01, BSIS, FS10n, FAGLB03, FBL3n, line items, line, items, account, balance, account balance, sum of line items, cumulative balance, FS03, convert the account, line item management, drill down, masterdata changes, masterdata , KBA , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , FI-GL-GL-N , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.