- SAP Partner Service Delivery provides a range of pre-audit services in preparation for Partner COE audit which upon successful completion enables SAP Sell partners to be support authorized for VAR-Delivered support.
- Please refer to the Booking Guide for service details: booking guide
- In order to book these services Partners need to meet prerequisites as outlined in the booking guide
- In order to book these services Partners need to complete the booking template of the service they wish to request (see attachement) and open an incident to SAP on component SV-BO-REQ-PCOE, short text “PCOE Pre-Audit Service”, Description <enter the name of the service>, attaching the completed template.
- Open one incident per service
- In case of combined audit scenarios, please complete a booking template per partner account to receive a service and result for each subsidiary
Partner COE, PCOE, Pre-Audit Services, VAR Support, Partner Benefits Catalouge , KBA , SV-BO-REQ-PCOE , Partner Certification Request , SV-BO-REQ , Request for Remote Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.