- SAP ASE table has a column with the TEXT data type
- Ribo tracing shows that jConnect 16.0 (SP01 and SP02) for JDBC assumes that the data type from item #1 is DATA_TYPE=-1(LONGVARCHAR))
- In the prepared statement sequence, PreparedStatement .setNull(n, Types.LONGVARCHAR) and .addBatch() is called >=3 times to prepare a batch
- When .executeBatch() is called, the following exception is thrown:
JZ0BE: BatchUpdateException: Error occurred while executing batch statement: Type '0' not implemented.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 and SP02
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16
driver, HOMOGENEOUS, BATCH, CR804604, CR#804604, CR791482, CR#791482, jconn4.jar, jconn , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.