When searching for E-Mail addresses in the Groupware (either Outlook or Lotus Notes) or using "Check names" functionality a popup with one of the following texts is triggered:
- "SAP CRM solution cannot access Microsoft Outlook. Application was stopped" or
- "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction" is displayed
or the browser freezes.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Exchange Addresses, Contacts, ActiveX , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , CRM-BF-ML , Email Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.