- ASE encounters storage access violation
- With an incomplete, corrupted stacktrace
- ASE may become unresponsive
- Errorlog includes entries like :
attempted write to memory location 0000000000000000 from instruction at location 0x0000000000000000
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
Symbolic stack trace information is successfully loaded
end of stack trace, kernel service process: kpid 0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
error. message, corruption, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.