- WebI report filter is grayed out after report migration
- When editing the Query Panel, the filter is grayed out and it cannot be deleted
- In SAP BO SP6 the filter does not appear in the Query Panel at all
- Filter is visible, but grayed out in the Document Structure and Filters pane in Design mode
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
unavailable, unaccessible, grey, greyed, greyed out, query filter, filters, webi, webintelligence, intelligence, gray, grayed out, not working, not, available , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.