- If an INSERT INTO a #table within a stored procedure does cause a log suspend.
- If it is then killed, it hits Error 4720 and the temporary table is orphaned.
- From the ASE errorlog, the following messages are reported with Error 4720:
Process id 79 killed by Hostname XXXXXXX, Host process id 6900.
Error: 4720, Severity: 16, State: 1
Cannot truncate table '%.*s' because there are one or more isolation level 0 scans, or REORG command, active on the table.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP132 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 and higher
process, temporary, "#temp", phantom, message, fail , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.