- When opening Lumira documents saved in SAP BI Platform, you are getting this error message:
- The file name is invalid
- This error started to occur after Lumira Desktop 1.29 upgrade, it works fine in previous versions.
- None of the documents can be opened from BI Platform.
- Saving documents to BI Platform works fine.
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.29
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1, SP04 and above
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform
lumira, desktop, lum, dsk, bip, boe, bi41, bi 4.1, 4.1, ls4bip, lumira server for bi platform, bi, add-on, single, sign, on, log in, log on, sign on, sign in, open, save, export, import, retrieve, get, repo, cms, error, issue, problem, cannot, can't, can, not, file, saved, get, download, read, , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.