- You are trying to save a Lumira document from Lumira Desktop to BI Platform using Windows AD authentication, and encountered the error message:
- It was not possible to establish an SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform user session. Check the user name and password. (HDB 05401)
- You have already configured Lumira Desktop for AD Kerberos authentication by adding these two lines to SAPLumira.ini, but the error persists
- You are able to connect to BI Platform using Enterprise authentication, and document saving works fine
- SAP Lumira Desktop
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1, SP04 or above
lumira, desktop, lum, dsk, bip, boe, bi41, bi 4.1, 4.1, ls4bip, lumira server for bi platform, bi, add-on, single, sign, on, log in, log on, sign on, sign in, open, launch, start, initiate, save, export, import, retrieve, get, repo, cms, active, directory, auth, aut, winad, kerberos, HDB_05401, 05401, error, issue, problem, cannot, can't, can, not, , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.