- An error happens when trying to check an object model in to a repository.
- Check in output:
Checking in the document 'C:\OOM_V8l.oom'
- Checking out the repository document 'Object Model'...
- Comparing the local model with the repository model...
- Updating the repository document...
Some errors occur during the update of the repository model.
Unexpected error while executing the following action:
Changing value of attribute Replicating of object Sub-Replication
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 on Windows 7
- Repository: Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0.3 ESD#1 on Linux
OID object, corrupted, Sub-Replication, Replication , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.