- Error: IPH3017: Mdm signing error msPkcs7Io.verifyDetachedSignature.x509: CryptographicException SignedCms.CheckSignature:The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
- Error: IPH6034: Token Checkin MDM Message Signing Validation Failure. UDID: <UDID>
- "Profile Installation Failed" on device when trying to enroll
- "certutil -f -urlfetch -verify <device certificate>.cer" output from the Afaria server includes:
---------------- Certificate CDP ----------------
Expired "Base CRL (0a)" Time: 0
Double-clicking on C:\Windows\System32\CertSrv\CertEnroll\<root CA>.crl on the intermediate CA shows a Next Update value in the past
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5 (SP5) or later
- iOS devices
- Offline root Certification Authority (CA)
CA, certificate authority, crl , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.