- When using a custom Fiori Client which is based on SMP3 SDK SP10 PL6 a new user with an initial Gateway system password starts the application a second time (after setting a productive password based on a form inside the app) the user gets locked.
- Besides the SAP Mobile Application (SMP) Server URL and Application ID no further customizing have been done on the Fiori Client.
- On SMP-side the application is configured to use a HTTP/HTTPS authentication provider with a MYSAPSSO2 cookie.
- The Fiori Client and/or SMP is accessing the Gateway server with the initial password that was stored during the initial app registration more than 5 times in a row before giving the possibility to provide a new password within a Basic Authentication dialog.
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3.0 SP9 PL01
- SMP SDK 3.0 SP10 PL6
- Fiori custom client 3.10.5
KBA , attempt , gateway , authentication , credential , authproxy , maf , password , maflogoncoreplugin , changepassword , ui , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.