- When Refreshing Web Intelligence report based on BICS, it shows error: "java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: [[error.openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed] 0]"
- This issue occurs with pre-defined authentication type as well as Single Sign On
- The test connection works fine in CMC as well as in IDT
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence 4.1
openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed, predefined, sso, sts, error, olap, webi , KBA , qkba , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.