- Using the new Report Editor, there are 2 items called "Business Process Diagram" available when modifying a collection for a Business Process Diagram.
- Selecting the first one changes it into "Activity Diagram", which is not a valid collection for BPM.
- After the first "Business Process Diagram" is selected, user is not allowed to change the collection anymore and needs to remove/add the report item again.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL03
- Business Process Modeling (BPM)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
two, book, uml, oom, modeling, CR792587, 792587 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.