- How to install Job Scheduler in an ASE HA cluster ?
- Does the sybmgmtdb database need to be created in both companions ?
- ASE errorlog reports Error 911 after failover to standby node :
Error: 911, Severity: 11, State: 2
Attempt to locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'sybmgmtdb' by name failed - no entry found under that name.
Job Scheduler: IS_ISQL_EXT failed [set nocount on use sybmgmtdb print ':s: %1!', 'sybmgmtdb']
Job Scheduler failed to open sybmgmtdb
Job Scheduler incorrect or damaged database 'sybmgmtdb'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) any version
- HA option with companion servers
ASE_HA , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.