What is an "Active-Active Cluster"?
- An active-active cluster consists of two independent server nodes at a minimum.
- The workload within a cluster resource is shared between the server nodes.
- If a cluster node crashes the processes are resumed by the remaining cluster nodes.
- An active-active cluster configuration means that a cluster resource is active on all cluster nodes.
- The aim of an active-active cluster is not only to provide high availability system but to distribute the workload between the cluster nodes.
- Microsoft Windows
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.