- After patching a distributed BI 4.0 system with patches to BI 4.1 SP5 Patch5, you are unable to add catergories to Mobile propertie under CMC -> Applications -> SAP BusinessObjects Mobile.
- The "SAP BusinessObjects Mobile" application shows as MOB_Mobile and the right-click context menu shows ???dummy.action.Mobile_Properties.display.name??? as shown below.
- Upon choosing Properties from the context menu, You get a HTTP 404 Missing page error on the mobile configuration options as shown below.
- The issue cannot be fixed by removing and re-adding the Mobile plugin for CMS using the Modify option on the BASE 4.x installer under "programs & features" on all Intelligence tier (CMS) servers.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 & 4.1 any patch level
- All supported OS platforms.
- Tomcat Application Server.
BI Platform,BI 4,4.0,4.1,4.2,404 missing page,???dummy.action,SAP BI Mobile , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.