- You double click on the SES from the service purchase order history.
- User does not have authorization for transaction ML81N, but you have set "no authorization check" in transaction SE97 for transaction ME23N.
- You expect that the user can navigate to transaction ML81N, but instead an error message 00172 'You are not authorized to use Transaction ML81N' arises.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
00 172, ECC , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.