- When executeing sp_helpuser, a message "Resolve as Owner user mapping" displays but no rows are returned. For example:
Users_name ID_in_db Group_name Login_name
---------- -------- ---------- ----------
ERISCO 3 public ERISCO
dbo 1 public sa
usedb_user 4 public NULL
(1 row affected)
Resolve as Owner user mapping
(return status = 0)
- Column ‘user_status’ is newly added to the sysusers system table starting with ASE 15.7 SP130.
- On target database in ASE 15.7 SP135, when the empty database is created, the column 'user_status' of sysusers on all system roles have the value 0 (zero).
- After loading the dump from various platforms to target database, the 'user_status' values in sysusers on system roles change to different values.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130 to SP136
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
792229, CR792229 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.