- Multiple Logons appear as LOGIN.OK even though the user has not logged off or back on to the system
- This behaviour can be observed within the Netweaver Administrator Log Viewer or the security_XX.X.log files
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.1
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.3
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.31
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.4
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.5
nwa, log viewer, duplicate, multiple, logons, portal, LOGIN.OK, audit, security auditing, user logon, useradmin, ume , KBA , BC-JAS-ADM-ADM , Administration , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , BC-JAS-SF , Startup Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.