- Client session terminates unexpectedly
- ASE reports "infected with signal 11" at the module mpm_declare():
Current process (hex#) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address #hex (mpm_declare+0xd8), siginfo (code, address) = (51, #hex)
- The ASE errorlog shows a stack trace that includes the following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD #4.4 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD #5.4 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA PL04 and higher
segmentation, violation, stacktrace, 771006, CR771006, CR#771006, 766379, CR766379, CR#766379, SEGV, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stack, registers, multiple. DML , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.