- You have created a document in Lumira Desktop using Query with SQL option, based on one of the available JDBC connections.
- You have then saved the document to BI Platform.
- Now in BI Launch Pad, you are able to view the document, but when you try to refresh it, you get an error message:
- Unable to connect. Check your data access driver (the error message may be different depending on the JDBC driver you are using)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1, SP04 or above
- SAP Lumira Desktop, version 1.25 or above
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.25 or above
- The supported JDBC data sources can be found in SAP Lumira Desktop -> File -> Preferences -> SQL Drivers.
bi, bip, boe, bi41, bi4, 4.1, bobi, bobj, lum, srv, ls4bip, team, server, java, db, conn, connect, access, sql, relational, data, base, rdbms, can, not, can't, unable, failed, error, issue, defect, bug, working, fix, amazon redshift, apache hadoop hive server, cloudera impala, generic jdbc, odata, greenplum, ibm db2, ingres, ms sql server, netezza, oracle, postgresql, salesforce, sap erp, hana, sybase iq, ase, sql anywhere, teradata , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.