- When installing Lumira Server for BI Platform, it failed with the following error:
- Error: Either the remote CMS cannot be reached, or the logon credentials are incorrect. INS00013
- The CMS server is up and running. Its name, port number and Administrator password are all correct, but the error persists.
- The installation log (setupengine.log) records the following entries:
<timestampe> [run_external_executable] cmdLine: D:\SAP
<timestampe> [run_external_executable] Failed: 193
<timestampe> [run_external_executable] Exit code: -1
<timestampe> [run_external_executable] Produced output:
- Network tracing shows no outbound communication to the CMS server.
- Process Monitor tracing shows the following error:
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.28
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 SP4 or above
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or above
bi4, bi40, bi41, bi 4.0, bi 4.1, bi4.1, 4.1, 4.0 bip, boe, lumira, lum, addon, add on, ls4bip, teamserver, install, update, upgrade, patch, fail, unable, error, problem, issue, cannot, can't, continue, next, step, proceed, ins 00013, , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.