- When inserting big5hk string (mixed with double-byte and single-byte) that exceededs the length of the column via driver ASEOLEDBProvider, the double-byte character at the end will be half-truncated.
- When inserting character mixed single-byte and double-byte, e.g. "院舍職員(扶康會扶康成員)" and the column type is varchar(20), then:
- If we insert the string with isql, string will be truncated as "院舍職員(扶康會扶康" with no issue.
- If we insert the string with OLEDB by using the package "SybaseTest2.zip" attached in this incident, it will be truncated as "院舍職員(扶康會扶康成?" with error.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enteprise (ASE) 15.7 SP101 and higher.
- SAP Software Developer Kit (SDK) 184.108.40.2060 and higher.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
big5hk, grabled form, 791898, CR791898 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.