Relevant for Canadian Sampling Inspection only.
- Usually Canadian Utilities allows sampling earlier than the lot expiry year, but not in the current case.
- If the lot fails it is necessary to have up to 1 year after the sampling year to remove the meters.
- Program does not accept a year which is greater than the current year and raises error message EG729 - "Change periodic replacement year to &1".
- Activate the Canadian Sampling Inspection
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service.
Canadian Sampling Inspection, lot, EG80, EG8a, EG8d, EG84, EG 729, EG-729, Los, , KBA , IS-U-DM-IS , Device Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.