- A query is using a current member variable, for example, defined on 0CALDAY.
- The query also uses a different time characteristic from the one that current member variable is defined on. For example, 0CALMONTH is in drill down.
- When run the query in RSRT, it hits an exception and gets error information as below:
Time dimension on InfoProvider xxxx is inconsistent (BRAIN_DEV 054)
An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
Row: 33 Inc: MESSAGE Prog: CL_RS_BASE
- A query is using a current member variable defined on 0CALMONTH
- 0CALDAY is added into section "Free Characteristics", drill down in row/column, or used in a global filter
- When save the query, or run it in RSRT, it hits and exception and gets error information as below:
Element "xxxx": CURRENT MEMBER not compatible with free characteristic "Calendar Year/Month"[0CALMONTH] (BRAIN_DEV 050)
Query xxxx could not be opened.
CL_RSR_OLAP_VAR >> Row: Inc: 41 Prog: CONSTRUCTOR
Error when generating dataProvider
- There are two reference time characteristics ZCALMONTH and ZCALYEAR in the infoprovider.
- ZCALMONTH refers to 0CALMONTH
- ZCALYEAR refers to 0CALYEAR
- In the query, you have restricted a key figure with current member variable on ZCALMONTH
- In the query result, when ZCALMONTH is drilled down, the key figure is cumulated along ZCALMONTH.
- When you only have ZCALYEAR in drill down, the key figure is not cumulated along ZCALYEAR.
- BW 7.4 SP05 above
referencinig, CurrentMember, BRAIN_DEV054, BRAIN_DEV050 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-VAR , Using Variables , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.