- An invoice was posted via MIRO transaction as free for payment (no blocking reasons). A subsequent document is posted using as Invoice Reference the original invoice number. In this subsequent document there are blocking reasons and document should be blocked. However, subsequent document is posted as free for payment.
- In this case, MRBR transaction shows the document as it presents a blocking under item level. However, Financial document shows Payment Block as Free for Payment.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
credit memo, subsequent credit, fatura, crédito posterior, débito posterior, nota de crédito, bloqueio, REBZG, REBZJ, documento financeiro, RBKP_BLOCKED, payment block, free, term, terms, debit, FI, financial, accounting, INVFO-REBZG, INVFO-REBZJ, invoices , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.