- In many ASE systems, one or a limited number of application logins perform (production) activity.
- The applications are identified using a program name.
- To limit the number of connections identified by that program, a login trigger has to be coded.
- This involves accessing sysprocesses table, which is an expensive operation.
- Request is for an alternative to limit of number of connections based on program name.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
790602, CR790602, CR#790602, resource governer, limit , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.