- Error "Object failed to run due to a processing error on Job Server" when scheduling any report to Email as destination.
- Schedules run successfully to any other destination.
- Using the same Adaptive Job Server settings to send email by telnet command from the BusinessObjects server returns the following error: "Could not open connection to the host, on port XX: Connect failed".
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
credentials, SMTP, email destination, schedule, job server, object failed, telnet. , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.