When you generate a new knowledgebase runtime version in transactions CU34 or CU35 in the ECC system or replicate all the knowledgebases you observe at least one of the following symptoms:
- A dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED occurs in the target system where the knowledgebases are replicated. The target system can be CRM or the same ECC ( in case of IPC is used in ECC scenarios).
- A dump EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA occurs in the source system (ECC)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , AP-CFG , Product Configuration , CRM-BF-CFG , Product Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.