- You are using UI5 iView to integrate UI5 application from backend system to the portal.
- You are using HTTP Security Session Management in both portal and backend system. Follow KBA 2120280 - How to configure and check the 'ABAP: HTTP security session management' on portal and ABAP side to activate or deactivate HTTP Security Session Management.
- If a user logs into portal, accesses ui5 iView and logs off the portal without closing the browser, then a different user logs into portal with same browser window, the second user sees the first user's content in the UI5 iView.
- When a user logs off the portal, user session does not terminate in backend system.
- AS ABAP 7.0 EHP2 (SAP_BASIS 7.02) or AS ABAP 7.2 (SAP_BASIS 7.20) and subsequent releases
- Enterprise Portal (EP)
- ABAP HTTP Security Session Management enabled
hanging sessions, mixed sessions, SRA, Session Release Agent, SICF_SESSIONS, SAP_SESSIONID_<system id>_<client>, ICF, SM04, cached, termination, kill session, portal logoff, log off, terminate, /sap/public/bc/icf/logoff , KBA , EP-PIN-AI-SRA , Session Release Agent , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.