Part of the configuration of SAP SRM is to create periodic jobs executing the reports responsible for updating document status:
When these jobs are not properly maintained (or not scheduled at all) the SRM system may be affected with several issues, such as:
- Shopping Carts not transferred to ECC
- Fully confirmed documents still open to confirmations
- Fully invoiced documents still open to confirmations
- Statistical values not updated in Shopping Carts and Purchase Orders
- Document History not updated
- Stuck entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB
Z_STATUS_CLEAN_TOOL is a tool to diagnose and provide corrective actions on the most common issues regarding status reports. The diagnostic list also has links to the existing SAP documentation for more details on the displayed issues.
- SAP SRM 7.0 and above
- SAP_BASIS 702, 703 and 704 (important!)
SRM, Status, CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, BBP_GET_STATUS_2, BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER, BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, Shopping Cart, Purchase Order, Confirmation, Invoice, Bid, scheduled, job , KBA , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.