Below is a list of possible symptoms when a user does not have the administrator role assigned.
- XCSRF Token is not available. Additionally create,update, delete operations will fail.
- The following error appears: 'You are not authorized to access SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services for development and operations.
Log in with the correct role, or contact the system administrator' .
- An http 403 error occurs accessing the HANA Cloud Platform mobile services admin cockpit.
- Seeing an http 403 error with a blank white or blue screen.
- Just a blank white or blue screen appears. See below.
CPms (Cloud Platform mobile sevices), formerly known as HCPms(Hana Cloud Platform mobile services)
HCPms admin cockpit CPms Forbidden , KBA , MOB-CLD-COR , CP mobile service for dev & ops core server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.