- The following error happened in the applicaiton once
java.sql.SQLException: JZ006: Caught IOException: java.io.IOException:
JZ0P4: Protocol error. This message indicates an internal product problem. Report this error to Sybase Technical Support.
at com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.ErrorMessage.raiseError(Unknown Source)
- It happened on a segment of code that has been running fine for sometime
- It was rerun and the problem did not happen again
- There were no errors in the ASE log during that time frame
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise any release
- JRE 7
open objects, sp_monitorconfig, java exception , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.