- Error C2 327 "Inconsistent data: Order ***, duplicate entry S 0 000000" occurs when you change a processor order in t-code COR2 or production order in t-code CO02. Notice the duplicate object type is "S", means "Sequence".
- Error C2 327 "Inconsistent data: Order ***, duplicate entry O ***" occurs when you change a processor order in t-code COR2 or production order in t-code CO02. Notice the duplicate object type is "O", means "Operation".
- Delivered qty and delivered value at order header is different from the actually posted Goods Receipt qty in t-code COR2/COR3/CO02/CO03/COOISPI/COOIS.
- Withdrawal qty and withdrawn value of reservation is incorrect based on the total of all material documents.
- Dump RAISE_EXCEPTION with the exception condition PARAMETERS_NOT_VALID occurs when executing confirmation using relevant transaction codes(e.g. COR6N) or BAPIs(e.g. BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT).
- Error RU 033 "Confirmed activity must not be smaller than 0 (check entry)" occurs when you cancel confirmation in t-code CORS/CO13.
- Error TD 607 "I/O error for text AUFK xxxxxx MATK x" occurs when you convert a planned order to process order in t-code COR7/COR8 or to production order in t-code CO40/CO41.
- Total commitment date(availability date) contains an invalid value 99.99.9999 in the process orders (also production orders, networks, maintenance orders).
- Status SPER:locked is active at operation/phase level but inactive at order header level.
- Flag of "incorrect good mvts" is ON in t-code CORK/CO14 but no entries in COGI.
- Settlement rule is missing for the co-products of process order or production order.
- Dump OPR_NOT_FOUND or SEQ_NOT_FOUND in the program FILL_ITAB in the include LCOBCU21.
- The confirmed quantities (yield, scrap, rework, etc.) in the operation or phase data do not correspond to the actually confirmed quantities.
- The confirmed dates and times (execution start and end) in the operation or phase data do not correspond to the actually confirmed dates and times.
- Dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC in the program SAPLCORV in the function module CO_RU_VB_CONFIRMATION_POST.
- Order category is "0" for order types in customizing t-code CORN or OPJH.
- Dump DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION occurs when you navigate to the Goods Movement overview during the confirmation of process order or production order.
- Error CO 815 "Finish time is earlier than start time" when you change a process order in t-code COR2 or production order in t-code CO02.
- SAP ERP Production Planning for Process Industries(PP-PI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
C2327; CO 888; CO888; AFVC; ITAB; VORNR; empty; double line; Material document; Documented goods movement; goods receipt value; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_ACT; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_HDR; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TE; BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT; TD607; conversion; locked; unlocked; confirmation forbidden; business transaction; Not possible; Activities missing; quantities; activities; dates; C6 013; C6013; CORUAFFW; dependent; direct production; COLORDPROC; PRODNET; REFBLN; REFIX; COBRB; lost; co-products; header level; AFRU-RMZHL; AFVC-RMZHL; CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB; LCORVU01; short dump; 99/99/9999; 99999999; 99991231; 9999/12/31; 9999.12.31; , KBA , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.