- When using FIM to load data into BPC, if BPC is dealing with a long process executing the default logic script before loading data, an error of timeout can be raised such as :
(14.0) 10-14-15 10:47:24 (E) (12208:9792) RUN-248005: |Data flow DF_LOAD_HBPCDP01|Transform WSCall-Function15
There is no response for the web service <PutCellValueEx>. Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running properly. Also ensure that the service client call time out is set properly.
- If the content of default logic script is removed, FIM can load data successfully into BPC.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Netweaver version onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-NW)
- SAP Financial Information Management version onwards including Support Packages (EPM FIM)
Timeout, web service, no response, Native_Webservice_Call_Timeout_Miliseconds, PutCellValueEx, RUN-248005, Transform WSCall-Function15 , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-FIM , Financial Information management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.