- A model containing an external shortcut is checked out of the repository.
- Value of External Shortcut Properties is All in Model Options.
- The model containing the source object has not been checked out of the repository and is not open in the Local Object Browser.
- The shortcut shows only the objects that existed in the target object when the shortcut was created.
- The shortcut misses all the changes, additions and deletions performed after the shortcut was created.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
full, 791147, CR791147, CR#791147, 772825, CR772825, CR#772825 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.