- SLD xml bases file is rejected by social security
- Employee that begins a maternity leave in the middle of the month and later on, in the same month is substituted.
- Social security claims that 3 intervals should be generated in the bases file:
- 1st: until the day before the Maternity begins
- 2nd: from the day the maternity begins until the day before the employee gets substituted
- 3rd: from the day the employee gets substituted onwards.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Tramos TGSS Cret@ SLD rpc_payes_creta_bases rpcalce0 nómina seguridad social empleado absentismo rechazo rechazado , KBA , PY-ES , Spain , PA-PA-ES , Spain , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.