- You have an Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) dump transaction log file (typically named XXXXX.dmp or XXXXX.bkp) and would like to use SQL Anywhere's Log Translation utility (dbtran.exe) to translate it
- SQL Anywhere's Log Translation utility reports errors such as "unable to open database file" or "unexpected end of file"
- All supported SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise versions
- All supported SAP SQL Anywhere versions
- All supported SQL Anywhere versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP SQL Anywhere all versions ; SQL Anywhere all versions
dump tran, translation, asa, anyhwere, sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-UTL , SQL Anywhere - Utilities , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.