- What are the steps to setup loopback server?
- Would like to be able to:
- send remote procedure calls to the local server
- read the output of a stored procedure as if it were a local table, which can be done by creating an rpc-based proxy table on the procedure.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
sysservers, sp_addserver, "cis rpc handling", RPC, Error, 7210 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.