- When you open an URL iview in portal content area in runtime, you receive the following error:
- When you preview the iView in design time, you do not encounter the error.
- This issue also happens in a Federated Portal Network (FPN)
- When you try to launch a Remote Role Assignment (RRA) URL iView from the Consumer Portal, the URL iView returns the error
- The error does not occur when trying to reproduce it in the Producer Portal
- Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
URL, iView, X-FRAME-OPTIONS, portal, content, area, this content cannot be displayed in a frame, cannot, displayed, frame, SAME-ORIGIN, same, origin, Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5 , KBA , EP-PIN-URL-UIV , URL iViews , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.