- Use the Share Link feature in PowerDesigner Web (PDWeb) to obtain a shareable link to a diagram or object.
- Pipe character (|) should be replaced by the HTML character %7C in the generated link.
- Clicking the shareable link using IBM Notes 9.0.1 loads the homepage instead of displaying the diagram or object: pipe characters have been replaced by %7C automatically, the anchor is not valid anymore.
- It works fine using Microsoft Outlook.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6
- IBM Notes 9.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
cmr, portal, url, anchor, hyperlink, converted, notes, 790965, CR790965, CR#790965 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.