- You have just upgraded your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system from Version 5.0 to 7.0
- You have a receiver ABAP proxy interface which is failing with the INCORRECT_PAYLOAD_DATA error in SXMB_MONI in the SRM system
- This payload data is passing the mapping test in the Enterprise Services Repository (ESR)
- Restarting the message may return the error: RFC destination SAP<SID> does not exist
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, PI, PO, XI, Supplier Relationship Management 7.0, SRM 7.0, RFC destination does not exist, illegal characters, unicode characters, non unicoded, not unicoded, unicode, unicoded, abap proxy, SXI_MONITOR , KBA , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , SRM-SUS-XI , XI Mapping, Interfaces, Process Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.