- User changes the POWL search criteria and saves it. This change won't be stored and considered when user displays the POWL again after a refresh or query switch.
- User searches in POWL with some filter criteria. User expects that these criteria will be the same if this query is used again after a query switch or refresh, but the criteria resets to the default state instead.
- Fields Counter, Date and Time remains empty or initial in report POWL_D01.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- POWL Shadowing is active
EBP, allowShadowing, cache, Suchkriterien, sichern, SRMSTD, reset, revert , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-PWL , Personalized Object Worklist , BC-MUS-POW , Personal Object Worklist , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.