- After running the following command successfully: sp_addserver loopback, null, @@servername
- The following command fails: exec loopback...sp_who
- With one of the following error messages:
- Can't open a connection to site 'XXXXX'. See the error log file in the ASE boot directory
- Can't open a connection to site 'XXXXX' because 'set up channel' message was not acknowledged.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0
loopback, connection , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.