- In PowerDesigner Web (PDWeb) non-interrupting boundary events are shown as interrupting boundary events/message intermediate catch events.
- In PowerDesigner Desktop, a non-interrupting event is a doubled dotted circle.
The corresponding shape name is CatchMessageNonInterruptEvent.
- In PowerDesigner Web, the same non-interrupting event is a doubled circle and looks like an intermediate event.
The corresponding shape name is CatchMessageIntermEvent.
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05
- Business Process Model (BPM)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
cmr, portal, boundary, message, symbol, shape, icon , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.