- User session terminates unexpectedly which resulted in ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 error
Stacktrace contains the following functions:
- in _memset
- ASE core dumps and exits
- ASE appears to hang leaving the ASE process in an unusual state
- This last symptom occurs when a core dump is produced but is very large.
- While the core dump is being written the ASE appears to hang performing a lot of disk IO but no new connections can be made and existing connections do not respond.
- The ASE process can only be killed using "kill -9", pstack and truss will report that the ASE process does not exist even though ps will still show it.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.