The breakpoint does not stop at error message, or somewhere else in below transactions which are configured parallelization processing:
- Valuation (T-code: TPM1/TPM2);
- Legacy Data Transfer (T-code: TPM61/TPM62/TPM63/TPM64);
- Accrual/Deferral (T-code: TPM44);
- Update Planned Records for Securities (T-code: FWUP);
- Generate Derived Flows (T-code: TPM27);
- Logic database reporting in position management and the ledger positions.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
parallel processing, parallelization, Debug, LDB , KBA , FIN-FSCM-TRM , Treasury and Risk Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.